These sweet Thanksgiving tags will be perfect tied around bags of home baked treats. I might even use them on the Thanksgiving dinner table, tied around napkins for unique napkin rings.
- Stamp pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and stamp leaf in Old Olive ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Cut out leaves and pumpkins with Big shot and Fall Fest dies.
- Stamp "give thanks" on kraft cardstock with Chocolate Chip ink and cut out with Big Shot and Bitty Banners framelit die
- Cut approximately 2" piece of burlap ribbon and fray edges slightly.
- Mount burlap on 2.25" of Chocolate Chip cardstock with sticky strip.
- Attach die cut pieces with glue dots.
- In case you noticed, I used some retired textured chocolate chip cardstock that I found in my stash...the current smooth cardstock will work just fine.
- To string my tags, I used dark brown crochet thread.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's project.
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.