Google+

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Candy Countdown Calendar

Is it Christmas yet? You and the kids will love counting down the days to Christmas with this cool muffin tin advent calendar. And the best part is you can make it yourself at the Christmas Candy Countdown Class.  I will be having 2 sessions of this fun class.  The kids class will me on Monday, November 22 from 1-3 and the adult class will me on Monday, November 22 from 7-9.  Click on the Christmas Candy Countdown Class tab for complete details.

For this calendar I used the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin Kit and added some Not Quite Navy card stock.  I think the next time, I'll use less of the blue and more of the reds and greens.

Materials:
  • Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin Kit
  • Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle (119854), 1 3/8" Circle (119860)
  • Mini Muffin Tin
  • Magnets

1 comment:

Comments: